||Staff News Makeover!
Just the facts, ma'am, and right to your inbox
This email contains every word of this week's Staff News. With our new format, debuting today, you get all your news in your inbox every Friday morning (no need to link through to Connections)! And next time you do visit Connections, check out our brand-new homepage and redesigned "resources" pages for every role. You'll find what you seek in a flash.
Questions? Email ConnectionsWebmaster@weightwatchers.com.
||Check Out the New Jennifer Hudson Fall TV Ads
• Jennifer Hudson's new TV spot, "Back to You," will begin airing Sunday, September 2.
• In the spot, Jennifer speaks about Fall as the perfect time to do something good for yourself and to start losing weight by joining Weight Watchers.
• The spot will also promote the offer, Join for Free. (Remind members to share news of the promo with their friends and family.)
• Log onto Connections for a sneak preview of the new TV spot!
• Stay tuned for news about Jessica Simpson coming soon.
||Labor Day Closings
On August 27, your Current Members will be receiving an email to let them know that all locations will be closed for the Labor Day holiday on September 3 and reminding them that we have many other meetings throughout the week and to "plan ahead" to attend one. They can even link to the meeting finder for added convenience. A second email will be sent to those same members on August 31st.
We hope that our members use this as an opportunity to enjoy the long weekend and plan to stay on Plan! Please reinforce this message in your meetings to drive attendances next week (and hit your attendance goals!).
||New Poster Placement
On September 2nd, all FOS banners and Window Posters will be updated. Also, some meeting room posters will be updated to showcase our fall news. Important for meeting room posters, place the new posters over the existing ones. These posters will be needed again once the fall campaign ends, make sure you hang on to them.
Reference the banner and poster placement document and image reference guide on Connections that corresponds with your location:
• Includes coupons worth $10 off Weight Watchers frozen novelties, Weight Watchers cheese, Weight Watchers sweet baked goods, Smart Ones, and more!
1. Placement for ActiveLink locations (reference SKUs 5597779
2. Placement for all other locations (reference SKUs 5597781
||Is a Diabetes Clinical Trial Happening in Your Area?
Over the next several months, Weight Watchers members in 15 states will participate in a clinical trial of a pilot program for members with Type 2 Diabetes. Please welcome program participants to your meeting room and do the following:
• Process Free Registration and any meeting vouchers presented to you by pilot participants.
• Redirect participants' questions about Diabetes to their Certified Diabetes Educator.
The clinical trial is taking place in these areas:
Charleston, SC (franchise)
New York, NY
San Antonio, TX
Philadelphia, PA (franchise)
San Diego, CA
||Super Coupons Coming Your Way!
Get ready to save big on your favorite Weight Watchers supermarket food products with our September Member Value flyer (SKU 9972021).
• Includes coupons worth $10 off Weight Watchers frozen novelties, Weight Watchers cheese, Weight Watchers sweet baked goods, Smart Ones and more!
• Delivered to meeting rooms by 8/26; begin distributing on 9/2
• Not available for reorder
• Discard unused Value Flyers on 11/1
September Staff Mailer
• Begins arriving on 9/7 (delivery date will vary based on geographic location)
• Includes coupons for Weight Watchers frozen novelties, Weight Watchers cheese, new Weight Watchers Frozen Chicken, Smart Ones, Progresso Light and more!
• If you do not receive a Mailer by 9/21, email email@example.com
||Start Your Day with an Omelette—Just Heat and Eat!
• New Heat and Eat Cup flavor, Garden Veggie Omelette (SKU 50036)
• Made with real eggs, flavorful red and green peppers, and chives
• 18 grams of protein and a PointsPlus® value of 4 per serving
• 2 cups per package
• Available at all locations by the end of September
• Two different prices will be tested at launch:
$5.95 in Zones A, C, and D;
$4.95 in Zone B (see October pricing pages for Zones and pricing)
The reason for the two different prices at launch has to do with the rising cost of eggs. We are interested to watch how this product performs in each market to gain guidance for launching future egg cup products.
Keep your eye on the Supply Chain weekly update to learn drop-shipment dates for Trad locations and ordering availability for At Work meetings.
You are subscribed to Staff News
as #EmailAddr#. Want to receive this at a different email address? Log into Connections
and update the email address attached to your account.
Know any Weight Watchers Service Providers who aren’t receiving this email? Have them log into Connections and update their email address to start getting Staff News
© 2012 Weight Watchers International, Inc. © 2012 WeightWatchers.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WEIGHT WATCHERS and PointsPlus are the registered trademarks of Weight Watchers International, Inc. Trademarks used under license by WeightWatchers.com, Inc.
WeightWatchers.com, Inc. | 11 Madison Avenue, 17th Floor | New York, NY 10010